What graphics cards do the d3d9 tests pass on?

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 16 14:17:26 CDT 2008

http://test.winehq.org/data/2470b0b31605133ec046330dd79fdccaa7ba33fe/#group_Wine:d3d9:visual
> And, come to think of it, ditto for Windows:
> http://test.winehq.org/data/200804161000/#group_XP:d3d9:visual
> (though the data's pretty thin there).
> All the apparant successes are really just skipped tests.
> - Dan

I think the tests also suffer from the d3d-regressions. When i ran the tests a
few weeks ago, o saw some fancy visual-tests carried out on my computer
(red/green/yellow rectangles etc).The tests took quite some time to finish.

 Right now i only see the screen flashing black a few times, and that's it.
Looks like most tests are really skipped. Maybe we should a regression test to
see what patch broke this