Adding d3d9x_xx dlls to winetricks?

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Wed May 21 03:49:54 CDT 2008

Me myself I install DX for these same reasons, but some people on IRC have
had objections to me telling people to do it........

http://wine-review.blogspot.com/2008/03/directx-90c-march-2008-redistributable.html

And they tell people it will fry their config if they install DX.
When in fact if you do it right it only helps!

You will want to set Wine to win2k or dxdiag.exe wont be installed also.

Tom