wined3d: Remove unneeded "extern" from function definition

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:53:14 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Andrew Talbot
<Andrew.Talbot at talbotville.com> wrote:
> James Hawkins wrote:
>

>> These interface implementations could even be made static.
>>

> That's true. I shall still leave this patch in for consideration, since I
> don't have time, right now, to properly consider what can be made static in
> this dll. I hope to do so another time.

Sure.  It's a pretty easy decision for interface implementations:
since the functions are accessed through an instantiated object, the
actual functions shouldn't be needed outside the source file they
reside in, and that's the definition of which functions qualify for
'static'.

--
James Hawkins