ole32/tests: Add a trailing '\n' to ok() calls.

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Thu May 22 07:52:14 CDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 22.05.2008, 10:37 +0200 schrieb Francois Gouget:
> -  ok(len == 39, "len: %d (expected 39)",len);
> +  ok(len == 39, "len: %d (expected 39)\n", len);
[and so on]

You are right. This was missing from my patch that got applied. I sent
an updated version one hour later[1] (got through moderation 6 hours
later or so), which does
 - Include the missing "\n" characters
 - Makes this function indented like the others in ole32/tests/compobj.c
 - Test another case that wine gets wrong (with todo_wine)

In direct sucession[2], I sent a patch which corrects the problem in
wine and removes the todo_wine from the testcase again. I did it that
way to seperate the two patches, still preventing the testsuite to show
an additional failure.

Was something wrong with the way I handled the first not-that-good patch
(apart from sending it with the missing new lines at all, of course)?

Regards,
  Michael Karcher

[1]: <1211272286.9165.17.camel at hermes2.karcher.local>
[2]: <1211268226.9165.13.camel at hermes2.karcher.local>