winetest failure summary for 1.0rc2

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat May 24 22:21:24 CDT 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> Figured out why so many people are running winetest on windows today:
> http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=563226&cid=23530662

I wanted to reply to that post, but /. locked me out.
If anyone else wants to do it, here's what I was going to say:

--- snip ---

See also
and

For those wondering where the latest data is: in <a
href="http://test.winehq.org">http://test.winehq.org</a>, click on the
"Last Modified" column twice, that will bring the latest data to the
top.

Thanks to everyone who submitted data so far! We have enough reports
for XP now, but any other version of Windows would be handy.

Be sure to run this again when wine-1.0-rc3 comes out next week.