user32: Allow scrolling via mouse drag outside scrollbar

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Mon May 26 14:22:13 CDT 2008

Alright.  I thought bug for bug compatibility was just for compatibility.
In this case it didn't seem like it mattered, and could be implemented
differently between versions.

In that case, this patch can be ignored, and my previous patch can be used
that does attempt to be the same as Windows.

The previous patch that I am referring to is:
user32: Increased area for scrolling via mouse drag outside scrollbar
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2008-May/065944.html