Bugs in Wine research

tomecek at cs.aau.dk tomecek at cs.aau.dk
Tue May 27 08:11:36 CDT 2008

> Dan Kegel wrote:
>>> I was wondering if results from Wine 0.9.57 would continue to be valid?
>>> Maybe the effort could shift to RC1?
>>
>> Sure, lots of the unused vars bugs in particular are probably
>> already fixed.   But the other issues have a pretty good
>> chance of still being valid.
>>

> Are there any volunteers to do this?
>
> My experience with Wine C code is fairly minimal, but it shouldn't be
> too hard to look at one of their changes and see if it applies to
> current git, and if it does just forward-port it.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Ritchie

Hi,
the complete results are available at
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~dechouxb/results/complete/, the scripts used at
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~dechouxb/cocci_scripts/done/. It is valid for
Wine 0.9.57. Sorry for the delay, we were very busy. Unfortunately we
cannot rerun the tests because we are leaving Aalborg University in 3
weeks. If you are interested I should be able to rerun these tests
(with some improvements) at my home university during late August and
September.
Jaroslav Tomecek