WOW! Look at test.winehq.org now!

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Tue May 27 10:42:38 CDT 2008

2008/5/27 Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>:

> On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 07:20 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
>> Alexandre did an awesome job of improving the index page.
>> It's very polished and useful now.
>> http://test.winehq.org/data/
>
> This is indeed very cool! I think we should link this
> from somewhere on the Wiki or even WineHQ site.
>
> The only regret I have is that it had to be done by
> Alexandre, years after it should have been finished
> by the rest of the community (me included, of course).
>
> Kudos for the nice page Alexandre!

Indeed. It makes it very easy to see how many results there are for each build.

Now the actual results themselves look slightly out of place, not
having the familiar Wine red scheme. However this is a minor thing.

I would also highlight the effort of everyone involved that helped
improve the test result experience, including Jeremy and Francois.

Kudos everyone!

- Reece