wine site: Translate sendind_patches to Spanish in web.site.git

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed May 28 10:23:33 CDT 2008

1. Please preface your patch with [website] so I can pick it out of the
large amount of email in wine-patches.

2. The website does not support translations yet. I don't think it is
much work to support it. Mainly the HTML class template() function needs
to check the browser for the language, then change the template dir, if
the template for the language is not found, then the EN version is
loaded as a fallback.

3. Some parts, like the news and WWN are not in a system that can be
easily translated. Not sure what to do about that. IOW, they are not
using the html template() class, they are based on a hacky XML format.