uninformed musings on ddraw + bugs 2082 and 1347 + dib engine

Travis Watkins amaranth at ubuntu.com
Thu May 29 10:36:26 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Stefan Dösinger
<stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> -> Talk to the beryl devs to get a way to disable compiz. We'll need this for
> fullscreen mode anyway, but we should not rely on it for windowed mode, since
> we can't disable compositing on MacOS. So we have to work around this problem

We already allow this with the "Unredirect fullscreen windows" option.
If the window is detected as fullscreen compiz basically disables
itself and the window is drawn like it would be without compiz
running.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com