Search for leftovers after running winetest

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Fri May 30 03:20:13 CDT 2008

On Friday 30 May 2008 09:44:16 Paul Vriens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (Sorry, first one went to the wrong list)
>
> I just had a look at some of the stuff that's still around after running
> winetest a few months now on my W2K3 box (some of the regkeys are linked of
> course):

[...]

> Filesystem
> ==========
> C:\Documents and Settings\testuser
>   (basically a testuser for each winetest run on xp+ systems)

This one's mine, created by dlls/netapi32/tests/access.c
However, at least when I wrote it I couldn't reproduce your findings on my XP
box. I do have access to a win2k3 box now, so I'll look into this again. I
just don't really have time for this right now. Could you please file a bug
for that and cc me on it so it won't get lost?

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin