Winetest grrr...

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:47:41 CDT 2008

> I have never heard the name "ATI Radeon Mobility 250". It could be an ATI
> Radeon Mobility 9000, which has a rv250 chip in it. I have the same in my old
> laptop, the tests run without crashing(Some are failing due to clear driver
> bugs though, and I there aren't any newer laptop drivers available)

That's the one.  The system doesn't blue screen.  The display has a
yellow background, with a four-color square in the middle.  The mouse
pointer is an hourglass.  The mouse pointer moves around, but the
system doesn't respond to ctrl-alt-del or ctrl-shift-esc or alt-tab,
so after half an hour of no change I power cycled.

The d3d9 tests crashed for me, so it was some test after that.  I
assume it's a some d3d or ddraw test because the screen resolution is
different than the default.
--Juan