[Re] Vertex pipeline replacement

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Sun Nov 2 20:13:31 CST 2008

> Oblivion has rendering errors in the menu (white boxes). Also the
> status/action bar isn't drawn correctly (both with fbo). Should I file
> bug?
Yes, file bugs please. I think I have Oblivion here somewhere, this should
be easier to debug than Morrowind.

Note that it will be a while before I send another version of this. I did
some benchmarking, and there isn't much of a performance improvement. In
most cases the replacement pipeline is slower. We still need it some day, so
I'll continue the work, but this makes it less of a priority. I also think
that we can improve the performance quite a bit, but it will need quite a
bit more work.