winmm: Increase tolerance range in tests

Robert Reif reif at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 05:47:16 CST 2008

Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Changelog:
>     winmm: Increase tolerance range in tests
>
> Best Regards
>  Alistair Leslie-Hughes

Please give an explanation why?  If it's just to make the test pass,
then we need to know why the test is failing.

Is it only needed for wine?  Could be a wine problem.

Is it only needed for specific versions of Windows or specific hardware
or drivers?

Is it only needed for Windows running on a virtual machine?  Then it
could be a a virtual machine hardware emulation problem.

I think all Windows hardware test failures that only happen on virtual
machines should be considered suspect.  It would be nice to detect if
Windows is running on real hardware or a virtual machine because of this
type of problem.