mshtml: Add new interfaces into mshtml.idl

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 04:38:14 CST 2008

Hi Konstantin,

> IElementSegment interface too? I have changed it in try2
>

> Also, one question about retval attributes. There can be only one
> attribute in
> one method? For example, in IMarkupPointer interface:
>    HRESULT Right(
>        [in] BOOL fMove,
>        [out] MARKUP_CONTEXT_TYPE *pContext,
>        [out] IHTMLElement **ppElement,
>        [out] long *pcch,
>        [retval, out] OLECHAR *pchText);
> It is correct now? Try 1 contained four attributes "retval" in this
> method...

I function can only have one [retval] per function, and the rest should be
out.  In this case
there isn't a retval.

Here is for prototype for Right,  note the pcch is an [in, out]
HRESULT Right([in] BOOL fMove,[out] MARKUP_CONTEXT_TYPE* pContext,[out]
IHTMLElement** ppElement,[in, out] long* pcch,[out, size_is(*pcch)] OLECHAR*
pchText)

Have a look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa703614(VS.85).aspx
for the IMarkupPointer interface.

Best Regards