Icons as cursors patch

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Mon Nov 24 07:57:12 CST 2008

A real small test app if possible as a wine test is needed to demonstrate it is really correct. Sorry it can be a pain but it is to prevent issues in other apps which might be very hard to debug if an incorrect patch enters Wine.

Roderick

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a