Revert "mshtml: Added support for DOCHOSTUIFLAG_SCROLL_NO DOCHOSTINFO flag."

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon Nov 24 22:56:01 CST 2008

Jacek Caban wrote:
> Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>> Since Jacek did not comment on the bug 14311, revert patch in question. It
>> restores 100% functionality of the scrollbars in Steam.
>>

> The fact that I didn't comment doesn't mean anything.
At least a note that you don't have time would be enough. At least everyone
will see you know about the problem. And writing few lines sure doesn't take
 1/2 day <g>.

> BTW, with today git other Steam bug is fixed.
Thanks, much appreciated. That sure was another show stopper for number of
users.

> I know that it doesn't make any difference for user, but from technical point
> of view, there was no regression.
Well regression is a regression. Most in Wine are that way - something got
fixed / implemented that uncovered yet another problem.

Vitaliy.