imm32: Add some really basic tests for ImmSetCompositionString().

Andrew Riedi andrewriedi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 00:24:45 CST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov
<dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> "Andrew Riedi" <andrewriedi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +static int test_ImmSetCompositionString(void)
>
> It's a usual practice to have the test cases return 'void',
> especially if you don't use the return value.
>
>> +{
>> +    HIMC imc;
>> +    BOOL ret;
>> +    DWORD error;
>> +
>> +    imc = ImmGetContext(hwnd);
>
> First thing to test is the return value of ImmGetContext() and report
> last error in the case of a failure.
>
> --
> Dmitry.

Yeah, I was going to make it return void.  My plan was to just send
that patch in with an unused return value to match the style of the
rest of the file, then send a second patch later to make them all
void.

I agree I should check the return of ImmGetContext().

Thanks for looking over the patch.

--
Andrew Riedi