winedos: Fixed a problem with timer values that are below 50ms.

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro at tdcadsl.dk
Sat Nov 29 17:31:31 CST 2008

Hi Michael.

Yes, normally i let the tools do the job as described.
However, in this case i just blamed it on the elves, as i was tired and
forgot to do it :-)

Lets hope patchmaker can stop me from forgetting this ever again.....
but there is no excuse for my sloppiness.

This is probably a good time to recommend and admire the kind of work
done by the Wine community. It is exactly this kind of attention to
detail and quality that makes Wine and other open source projects
superior. The quality of the reviews done on a daily basis is
exceptional.

Thanks,

/Pedro