[2/2] oleacc: implemented GetRoleText[A/W] with tests

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 05:30:38 CDT 2008

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Nikolay Sivov" <bunglehead at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The thought that WideCharToMultiByte will not fill buffer of
>> insufficient length, that's where I was wrong. I've just posted a
>> corrected patch. Any feedback will be appreciated.
>
> After looking at your patch I don't see much difference with what
> LoadStringA/W already do. Why don't you use those directly?

LoadStringA doesn't return necessary buffer length when called with
(buflen = 0) but LoadStringW does.
Since I need to return a necessary buffer length from both
GetRoleText[A/W] I used LoadStringW in both cases,
converting to multibyte in ansi call.

P.S. Is there any documented RT_STRING max length? If it's I could use a
local buffer of this length for GetRoleTextA