[6/9] Add usbd.sys.

Alexander Morozov amorozov at etersoft.ru
Mon Oct 6 08:02:50 CDT 2008

> 2008/10/6 Alexander Morozov <amorozov at etersoft.ru>:
> > +@ stdcall _USBD_CreateConfigurationRequestEx\@8(ptr ptr)
> > USBD_CreateConfigurationRequestEx

> > +@ stdcall _USBD_ParseConfigurationDescriptorEx\@28(ptr ptr long long
> > long long long) USBD_ParseConfigurationDescriptorEx +@ stub
> > _USBD_ParseDescriptors\@16
>
> The stdcall calling convention specifies a decoration of a leading
> underscore and an @ followed by the number of bytes to push onto the
> stack, which is added automatically by winebuild. Is there a reason
> why you are adding this on yourself?

winedump -x usbd.sys
with usbd.sys from Windows XP shows 2 entry points for some functions:
  00000510     1 USBD_CreateConfigurationRequestEx
  00000628     2 USBD_ParseConfigurationDescriptorEx
  000005F0     3 USBD_ParseDescriptors
  00000510    10 _USBD_CreateConfigurationRequestEx at 8
  00000628    26 _USBD_ParseConfigurationDescriptorEx at 28
  000005F0    27 _USBD_ParseDescriptors at 16
Entry points with @ are used by SafeNet UltraPro USB token driver.

> Even if there is a good reason, you don't need to quote the @ symbols.

You are right. I will send new version of this patch.