Wineconf follow up: Wine Usage Data Collection

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:38:45 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 13:20, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone only uses Wine periodically/infrequently, we're unlikely to see it.
>
> Currently, we've got two problems:
> 1) We want to collect Wine usage data, so we know where to concentrate
> our efforts.

Will the number of times a Windows program is run give you the
information you're looking for, though?  I know that, as a user, the
programs I run the most are the ones that work the best, and so don't
need much effort.  On the other hand, the programs that I run the
least are the ones that don't work, which seem to me to be the ones
that need effort.

--
Mark Wagner