Wineconf follow up: Wine Usage Data Collection

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:12:29 CDT 2008

2008/10/8 Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com>:
> Currently, we've got two problems:
> 1) We want to collect Wine usage data, so we know where to concentrate
> our efforts.
Just curious, but do any actual developers really care about this? My
feeling is that bugzilla gives a pretty good idea of what people are
having trouble with already. (Not necessarily trying to shoot it down,
but keep in mind that receiving and processing the data will require
some infrastructure as well, and I wonder if it's worth all the
trouble.)