Resend patch for 15494

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:11:12 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Chris Ahrendt <celticht32 at aol.com> wrote:

> It was not a broad sweep... I know where it crashed and am checking there.
> However, I noticed there were several other places were at sometimes it
> checked for null and other places it did not.. so I went
> through and made sure all of the ones without the check now have the check.

Your patch added 85 checks, which is a broad sweep, which is why it
was rejected.  Repeating myself, if there is any specific place where
we get a NULL interface in Windows, then we should have already
handled it and done a skip before we ever got to the release.  If not,
then that handling should be added.

--
James Hawkins