Resend patch for 15494

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Thu Oct 9 03:20:02 CDT 2008

The whole issue is a driver bug (the drmMap issue related to lack of virtual memory caused by Wine). This causes CreateSurface to fail. Though there can also be other reasons why CreateSurface can fail (though not in this case). The test should just for the failure of creating surfaces and then abort if at the start of one of the tests this fails.

Roderick

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx