Latest Windows Conformance Tests

Chris Ahrendt celticht32 at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 14:23:21 CDT 2008

Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> Chris Ahrendt wrote:
>> Causes windows XP SP3 to reboot during d3d test..
>
> Would you please stop hijacking threads! Do NOT reply when starting a new
> topic!!! This is highly annoying and it's deemed a really bad habit.
>
> Vitaliy.
I did not hijack a thread I opened a brand new note thank you...
and I was talking about the windows conformance tests which I am running
on my home machine... So before you jump on someone by assuming like you
prefer to do Vitaliy why dont you ask if this is one or not....

Again havent hijacked a thread.. this is a new thread with a problem I
just got by running on a WINDOWS machine the WINE CONFORMANCE TEST from
http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/winedev-guide/testing-windows
using the precompiled binaries link from that page...

So if you dont mind I would like an appology for you butting in and
claiming that I am doing something I most certainly am not doing.

Chris