Try #3 for IDirectDrawSurface_GetSurfaceDesc error checking in ddraw test

chris ahrendt celticht32 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 19:25:42 CDT 2008

Michael / All

here is the third go at the ddraw test... and the patch for that...

note I went ahead and used the goto.

Also I found an error in the test where it was allocating the buffer in
one place and it did not free it.

Now here is the curious thing...  When I did the first run of the ddraw
test I got the output found in the no_ulimit_run attachment which did
not seem right as nothing ran or didnt seem to.
So I did the ulimit -s unlimited  and then re-ran the test and got the
second output...

Now shouldn't the test run the same reguardless of the stack limit?

Chris