gdiplus: IPicture_SaveAsFile updates seek pointer, so put it back.

Kirill K. Smirnov lich at math.spbu.ru
Thu Oct 16 10:06:09 CDT 2008

>It isn't obvious (your patch fot ret value). Why are you hiding all
>codes except E_FAIL? Tests are needed, but I think you're hiding
>something by this change.

Please, clarify, what patch are you trying to blame:
(1) [2/3] oleaut32: return correct error code.
or
(2) gdiplus: IPicture_SaveAsFile updates seek pointer, so put it back.

Both of them are obvious and are not hiding anything. On the contrary, (1)
reveals hidden bug in another module (gdiplus), and (2) fixes that bug.

--
Kirill