wined3d: Add one more FBO error status code

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Oct 18 14:32:58 CDT 2008

Henri Verbeet wrote:
> 2008/10/18 Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com>:
>> Meaning? You don't like the place where I put it into wined3d_gl.h? I can
>> change that to numerical order:
>>
> You should add support for GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample if you want
> to use that constant. It shouldn't be much work, the extension only
> introduces 3 new constants and a function.

Without that I'm getting messages like this:

fixme:d3d:context_check_fbo_status FBO status Unrecognied FBO status 0x00008d56
fixme:d3d:context_check_fbo_status      Color attachment 0: (0x5e44590)
WINED3DFMT_X8R8G8B8 1024x768
fixme:d3d:context_check_fbo_status      Depth attachment: (0x34efb20)
WINED3DFMT_D24S8 1024x768

Vitaliy.