dlls/shlwapi/assoc.c:fix ASSOC_GetExecutable not to use uninitialised variable

Rob Shearman robertshearman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:42:44 CDT 2008

2008/10/18 Joris Huizer <joris_huizer at yahoo.com>:
> --- On Fri, 10/17/08, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> git repo-config user.name "Your Name"
>> git repo-config user.email "me at example.com"
>>

> Uhm no that doesn't work. I had already tried that (or actually, the equivalent of adding these to .git/config) but it didn't make any difference
>
> Is there something missing when using `git format-patch --keep-subject -o out origin` to generate the patch? This command is suggested on the gitWine page.

The information is added at commit time so it won't make any
difference if you just run "git format-patch" after configuring the
above settings, it matters what the settings were when you committed.

If you haven't committed anything since you can do:
git reset HEAD^
git commit

And then enter your commit message again and this will create a new
commit with the correct author information.

--
Rob Shearman