D3DXMatrixstack: where to go....

Jérôme Gardou jerome.gardou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:44:09 CDT 2008

Jérôme Gardou a écrit :
> Henri Verbeet a écrit :
>> 2008/10/31 Jérôme Gardou <jerome.gardou at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> OK, patches will be sent soon. By the way, what if I call multiply
>>> on a new
>>> stack, the push, then pop ? Will the top matrix be identity, or the
>>> one with
>>> which I multiplied the first time ?
>>>
>>> I guess this calls a testcase ...
>>>

>> I think it should return the result of the multiplication, but tests
>> wouldn't hurt, of course.
>>

> I think this should return identity...
> Anyway, could someone try this one on a native installation ?
This might be a silly question, but... d3dx8 is supposed to be linked
statically in applications that might use it.... is there any sense to
implement it? (this is not the case for d3dx9_xx.dll)

I found this information there :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fc60231e-895d-489d-b796-e0fcac82b553&DisplayLang=en
in the readme of the file to download.