winemenubuilder: eliminate wineshelllink

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Sep 5 06:20:30 CDT 2008

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:

> Changelog:
> * moved the functionality of wineshelllink into winemenubuilder, and
> eliminated wineshelllink

What is the rational for eliminating wineshelllink?

It seems to me that by eliminating it we are losing a lot of flexibility
for handling special setups (and there are a lot of these in menuing
systems).

             Research is the transformation of money to knowledge.
            Innovation is the transformation of knowledge to money.
                              -- Dr. Hans Meixner