Fixing the conformance tests

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 03:30:33 CDT 2008

On Saturday 06 September 2008 22:21:15 James Hawkins wrote:

> > Tests that fail on Windows and succeed on Wine
> > - ws2_32:sock has 1 consistent failure on all Windows boxes but not on
> > Wine
>
> Last attempt got no comments:
>
> http://winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-May/054547.html

Actually, Alexandre commented on this on IRC. I don't really recall his
comment, but he didn't like the approach. I'll have some time to look into
this again tomorrow, but I remember I quit posting new patches to this as I
was out of ideas on how to fix it. A couple of bug reports seem to be related
to this, I need to dig around some more.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin