Wine mouse input: Fwd: [RFC] Preliminary XI 2 feature list

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 05:38:41 CDT 2008

Hi,

I forwarded your concerns to the xorg list and got the following response from Daniel Stone:

"Stopping the pointer from moving is easily done by temporarily detaching
the device.  Getting unclipped relative events will also be catered for."

Roderick

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx