Rejected patches needing review.

Darragh Bailey felix at compsoc.nuigalway.ie
Tue Sep 16 06:13:36 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:27:34PM +0200, Peter Dons Tychsen wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a problem loading a specific proprietary driver.
> I traced the problem to two bugs in:
>
> - services
> - winedevice
>
> The two bugs caused the loading to fail.
> I created and tested two fixes to solve the problem, but
> both patches were silently rejected.
>
> Can some review them before i re-send them?
> I have looked them over several time, but i do not see a problem with
> them. The only "problem" is that there are no test cases for these
> programs, as there is no such place for such.

I was looking at adding some support for testing of the wine programs
for another bug.

Anyway I added initial support for building tests for programs, and I
hadn't sent it in as I have yet to add the test cases.

Current structure I have pretty much copies the rules Makefile used for
dll's with some minor changes. Would it be worth sending this in, or
should I be looking to try and keep it to one rules file and keep that
generic enough for test changes to both dlls and exes. Not sure if it's
possible but I can try.

--
Darragh

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."