msvcrt: scanf fix a typo

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 21 07:43:29 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, den 21.09.2008, 13:46 +0200 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
> Michael Karcher <wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de> writes:
>
> > Am Sonntag, den 21.09.2008, 13:07 +0200 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
> >> If performance is an issue you most likely don't want to use msvcrt at
> >> all, native Unix libc will always be faster.
> > I was thinking about our dll implementations. crtdll and msvcrtd both
> > link to msvcrt. Looking at the implementations of these DLLs, it seems
> > you are right. No need to not compile them with -fno-builtin.
> That's not at all what I said. Any module that uses msvcrt headers needs
> to use -fno-builtin.

Sorry, I didn't manage to write what I mean. The only dll modules in the
wine tree that currently use @BUILTINFLAG@ (and include msvcrt headers)
are the two I listed. And after examing the little amount of C code they
contain, I see no problem to compile them with -fno-builtin. That's what
I meant to say. So your patch of always using -fno-builtin with gcc is
the right way to go.

Regards,
  Michael Karcher