secur32: Fix compilation with GNU TLS 1.0.16.

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 05:56:38 CDT 2008

2008/9/24 Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>:
> ---
>
> On my system I have libgnutls11-dev 1.0.16-14+b1 which has
> gnutls_certificate_credentials but not the corresponding ..._t type. So
> this patch lets it compile on my system. Hopefully it will still work
> with the newer headers (otherwise we'll have to introduce a configure
> check :-( )

I don't think that'll work, this is what newer versions of gnutls have:
  struct gnutls_certificate_credentials_st;
  typedef struct gnutls_certificate_credentials_st
*gnutls_certificate_credentials_t;
  typedef gnutls_certificate_credentials_t
gnutls_certificate_server_credentials;
  typedef gnutls_certificate_credentials_t
gnutls_certificate_client_credentials;

gnutls_certificate_client_credentials and
gnutls_certificate_server_credentials should be available in both
versions though. Considering we're only setting client credentials
anyway for the moment, just using
gnutls_certificate_client_credentials would probably be fine.