Bad patch, what's the procedure?

Kjell Rune Skaaraas kjella79 at yahoo.no
Tue Sep 30 07:55:24 CDT 2008

Hello,I've submitted a patch to wine-patches for IWineD3DResourceImpl_GetPriority/SetPriority that's incorrect (it makes changes to exception.c which shouldn't be there, they were just part of me trying to debug something). Is there anything like a cancel procedure I should do, or should I just fix up the patch and submit it again? Oh yeah and this will teach me to read the diff more thoroughly next time...Regards,Kjell Rune