No subject

Tue Sep 2 11:01:37 CDT 2008

from
CodeWeavers and small distro's away from bundling Wine.

Clap, Clap, Clap

I hope you're all happy now!

Maybe if you tried to be more constructive and less destructive you would
accomplish
allot more then what you have with this Rant, flame, troll, fubar thread.

Tom

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM, IneedAname <wineappdb at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Read cost.
> http://www.imagicos.com/why.html
>
> Rip off!
> http://www.imagicos.com/get.html
>
> After a bit more reading it looks like they buy a copy of Crossover games
> and add some open source software and sell it on at 3 times the price.
>
> After all that I feel sick.

--0016368e219018c0df0462549f29

Don&#39;t you think you guys are being kinda tough on a CodeWeavers<br>rese=
ller? and how the HELL is it a rip off? a single copy of CrossOver<br>pro c=
ost $69.95 retail.. And your getting the OS and support with the OS.<br>
 what Ive read on this thread all your going to do is run resellers away fr=
om<br>
CodeWeavers and small distro&#39;s away from bundling Wine.<br><br>Clap, Cl=
to be more constructive and less destructive you would accomplish<br>allot =
more then what you have with this Rant, flame, troll, fubar thread.<br>
IneedAname <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:wineappdb at googlemail.com=
ail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt =
0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

Read cost.<br>
magicos.com/why.html</a><br>
Rip off!<br>
magicos.com/get.html</a><br>
After a bit more reading it looks like they buy a copy of Crossover games a=
nd add some open source software and sell it on at 3 times the price.<br>
After all that I feel sick.<br>

--0016368e219018c0df0462549f29--