dlls/comctl32/tests/listview.c: fix ok statements to actually test something

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:06:27 CDT 2009

Joris Huizer wrote:

> [...]
The best way for me is send a mail to wine-devel with commit subject
line (cause speaking of that case wrong patch was already committed)
that any developer could review it and send a fix. Patch author could be
easily unavailable so personal mailing will delay a fix.
A patch to wine-patches is also acceptable of course.