i have itunes 7.60 successfully running on f10 kde 4.2

Ben Klein shacklein at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:22:19 CDT 2009

2009/4/6 AllenDavidNiven <AllenDavidNiven at globalfone.biz>:
> i have itunes 7.60 successfully running on f10 kde 4.2
> but when i plug my ipod touch into the usb port it just shows icon with
> arrow connecting to itunes but nothing happens
> even if i press button and on itunes itself the sync menu item is greyed out
>
> any patches i need to apply someplace ?
>
> may i re-imburse you for your time with paypal or western union
> thx

I won't comment on the grammar, but why such a big, ugly font? It
doesn't help your case.

You'd probably be better off buying Crossover Office and talking to
their devs about getting better iPod support. Or maybe there's a
*nix-native app that could help you? I hear rhythmbox and amarok have
iPod support.

> --
> Allen David Niven
> CEO
> GlobalFone
> 405 Lexington Avenue, 26th floor
> Chrysler Building
> New York, NY 10174
> +1-646-428-0700 office
> AllenDavidNiven at GlobalFone.biz
> http://www.GlobalFone.biz
> INSTANT MESSAGING CONTACTS - NEVER EMAIL ME
> AT INSTANT MESSAGE ADDRESSES - ONLY USE GLOBALFONE
> ADDRESS
> msn id: AllenDavidNiven6 at Hotmail.com
> yahoo id: AllenDavidNiven6 at Yahoo.com
> aol-aim id: AllenDavidNiven6
> gmail id: AllenDavidNiven at Gmail.com
> skype id: AllenDavidNiven

That's a *lot* of contact information ...