wined3d: Use OpenGL vendor and renderer to pick driver and description.

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 02:58:40 CDT 2009

Hi John,

First of all this are basically two changes in one patch. Keep the vendor
one separated from the device string. Second the opengl renderer string
shouldn't be directly returned. In short d3d apps can query the pci id and
opengl doesn't expose it (we aren't allowed to use /proc for card detection
or so) and for that reason we 'estimate' what card is used based on the gpu
capabilities (supported opengl extensions) and later on also the renderer
string to refine the result a bit. For this reason the renderer string
doesn't have to be the same as the pci id that we report.  There are still
some changes I have to make to the code and add a device string database.

Roderick