[3/3] wined3d: Free allocated strings for driver and description

John Whitlock johnwwhitlock at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:07:38 CDT 2009

I resent because the first feedback was "one patch per email".

The first patch is from another developer. I want to make sure he gets
credit for the work, and the only way I can see doing that is to cleanly
separate his patch from mine.  Since I started my work from there, it's the
first patch.

All three (plus overriding OffscreenRenderingMode to 'fbo') are required to
fix the bug 15839.  As I said in the first commit, Mirek Slugen should be
credited if there is only room for one author, since he diagnosed the bug
and first started trying to get it submitted back in November.