[2/3] secur32/tests: Add simple tests for GetUserNameExA/W() [try 2]

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Thu Apr 9 05:10:53 CDT 2009

Hi Paul,

> From: Paul Vriens [mailto:paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com]
> > Ge van Geldorp wrote:
> > Try 2: Add buffer overflow tests
> >
> > Changelog:
> >   secur32/tests: Add simple tests for GetUserNameExA/W()
> >
> > ---
> >  dlls/secur32/tests/secur32.c |   86
> > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >

> Hi Ge,
>
> The tests show a big list of possible last errors. Are these for a
> specific platform? If so, we should probably list that. Is the
> ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER for NameUnknown also for a specific platform?
>
> The reason I'm asking is because W2K fails with ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER
> for NameDnsDomain and I'm looking for the cleanest way to add that (as
> broken()).

Since GetUserNameEx() and GetComputerObjectName() are so closely related I
copied and modified the existing GetComputerObjectName() tests, that's where
the possible error list comes from. I didn't actually test this on each
platform.
Since I broke it, I feel responsible for fixing it, but I won't have time to
look at this until the weekend.

Ge.