dlls/userenv: fixed stubs GetUserProfileDirectoryW/A (resend)

Andreas Rosenberg andreas.rosenberg at apis.de
Thu Apr 9 05:21:43 CDT 2009

Thanks for the clarification about todo_wine, Paul

Paul Vriens wrote:

>Well I don't think it will be accepted as is. We usually don't add
>functions that are not used anywhere especially when the comments say
>that there is a bug elsewhere that should be fixed first.

Well, I was thinking about dropping my workaround (which returns a valid
path)
and adding my (currently unused) helper function, which uses the buggy
LookupAccoutSid.

This would be formally correct, but will result in returning an invalid
path.
Would this be acceptable?

Regards
  Andreas