i have itunes 7.60 successfully running on f10 kde 4.2

Ben Klein shacklein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:30:28 CDT 2009

2009/4/9 EA Durbin <ead1234 at hotmail.com>:
> After all we don't want to vastly increase our potential customer base and
> potentially get several $70 per crossover professional license or $40 per
> standard license fees, but rather wait until someone writes a hefty check to
> port it up front.

You're confusing Wine with Crossover. Wine does not have license fees.
Wine does not ask for money if you want to use it, nor do Wine devs
ask for money if you want things fixed. Wine devs typically ask for
patches if you want things fixed.

Wine also does not say "we need to get this app fixed because people
demand it". The closest Wine comes to that is "we need to get these
API calls because a bunch of apps use them and they're all breaking".