Adding new flags?

Igor Tarasov tarasov.igor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:06:55 CDT 2009

2009/4/10 Nikolay Sivov <bunglehead at gmail.com>:
> So (-1) for iButton is reserved for not using imagelist bitmap at all and in
> some places this value checked for <0 instead of
> == -1, right? Does it apply for separators only?

Yes, separators only. If you set it to ANYTHING (even 0 and -1) it
affects the way toolbar is displayed.

> Let's get another opinions. (Hope you'll be ready with patch for today
> release)

I think I'll hardly do that. The more I dig into comctl code (right
now it is toolbar) the more bugs I find. There are tons of them :) And
sometimes it's not clear which one causes problems and which should be
fixed first, and how to split it into separate patches.

--
Igor