wininet: Add tests for asynchronous HttpSendRequestEx/HttpEndRequest.

Hans Leidekker hans at meelstraat.net
Sat Apr 11 10:41:51 CDT 2009

On Saturday 11 April 2009 15:20:06 Nicolas Le Cam wrote:

> Is there no way to avoid use of cached connections or to clean the
> cache before those two tests ?
> Perhaps moving both tests up and down instead of sleeping at end of
> them could help.

I looked for a way to disable it but couldn't find any. Moving the tests
around doesn't really help; if the machine and network are fast enough
you will still run into this problem.

I thought about merging the tests too, but we want synchronous request
in the first and asynchronous requests in the second, and you can't have
both within the same session.

A simple workaround would be to host the posttest.php script on a second
web server.

 -Hans