try4 [1/3] kernel32/tests: Add tests for GetVolumeInformationA and QueryDosDevice

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:18:57 CDT 2009

Guy Albertelli wrote:
> Fixed memory leak and changed skip to win_skip in this patch.
>
> Changelog:
>   - Enhance QueryDosDevice test for attempting to return all devices.
>   - Add tests for GetVolumeInformationA testing the different root dir formats.
> ---
>  dlls/kernel32/tests/volume.c |  137 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-

One of the tests fails here:

volume.c:290: Test failed: GetVolumeInformationA w/o '\' did not fail,
last error 2

I just ran the tests as your second mail/patch suggested it fixed
something. That patch however didn't contain a change to the tests.

If you add tests that fail on Wine and you don't include a fixed
implementation in the same patch you should mark these with todo_wine().
If you fix the implementation in a later patch you should remove the
todo_wine() again if needed.
Bottom line: after each patch all tests should still succeed.

--
Cheers,

Paul.