Icons, logos, Tango, consistency, the user experience, and our project looks like a 2D champaign flute

Joel Holdsworth joel at airwebreathe.org.uk
Sat Apr 18 13:50:57 CDT 2009

> Making the icon(s) configurable would be a bonus.

Yes I'm not this will be possible in the first instance, because icons
have to be compiled into the DLL resources at compile time. In the long
run, it might be possible for some of our dialogs to use theme icons
instead, but we'll still need a no-theme fallback of some kind. Also,
the end result will likely be a mixed because even if our dialogs use
themes, app code will often still load icons by parsing DLL resources,
which can't be dynamic.